Tuesday 28 June 2016

Medicine For Blood cancer

VERY VERY URGENT AND IMPORTANT  NEWS 

Avbl in PUNE

Please make it a Point of FORWARDING this IMPORTANT NEWS after READING like I am Doing RIGHT NOW.

My Dear Friends,

Medicine for BLOOD CANCER  has been FOUND !!

AGAIN PLEASE DON'T DELETE THIS without FORWARDING.

I am forwarding it to the MAXIMUM I can.

Let it reach the CRORES of  INDIANS.

'IMITINEF MERCILET' is a MEDICINE which CURES Blood cancer.

Its available FREE OF COST at "YASHODHA Hematology Cancer Institute in Pune.

Create Awareness.

It might help someone.

Forward to as many as u can. 
KINDNESS costs NOTHING.

ADDRESS: 
Yashoda Hematology clinic. 109,  Mangalmurti complex, Hirabag Chowk,
Tilak Road,
Pune-411002.

Phone:
020-24484214 or 09590908080 or 09545027772 or visit www.practo.com for appointment.

(Note:Most of my post ar forwarded from WA or from India's no. 1 IT Training Institute Naresh i technologies ).

No comments: